Cost of living in Hisar, India vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01403 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,445 (₨388,011) in Hisar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)