Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00891 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,838 (¥767,413) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)