Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00944 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,953 (¥842,668) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (43 minutes ago)