Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00887 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $19,177 (¥2,160,778) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)