Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,157 in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)