Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27613 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,526 (34,499 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)