Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $617 (€586) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)