Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,786 (€1,517) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surgut costs руб 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)