Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.220 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,920 (€1,574) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)