Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,229 (€4,792) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)