Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12228 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,849 (47,835 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)