Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11867 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,944 (50,089 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)