Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11363 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,439 (30,264 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)