Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.148 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,065 (€5,284) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)