Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,731 (€4,669) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)