Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,818 (€4,960) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)