Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,011 (6,011 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)