Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,465 (4,465 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)