Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,471 (7,471 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)