Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,780 (€3,324) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)