Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,915 in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)