Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / SOS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 598% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $109,064 (60,966,520 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)