Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 USD / SOS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 153% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $55,575 (32,233,665 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $22,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (36 minutes ago)