Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 USD / SOS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 147% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $49,369 (28,239,027 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $20,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)