Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04384 USD / ETB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,400 (54,749 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)