Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,121 (€3,876) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)