Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,223 (€3,595) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 52 (35 minutes ago)