Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15850 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,151 (元19,880) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (36 minutes ago)