Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14539 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,859 (元26,541) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)