Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,371 (NZ$9,347) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)