Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,928 (€4,603) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)