Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.239 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,583 (€6,120) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)