Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00897 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,183 (¥354,942) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)