Cost of living comparison between Hamamatsu, Japan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00963 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,895 (¥404,262) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)