Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $980 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $842 (﷼ 28,330,729) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)