Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $538 (﷼ 17,413,601) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)