Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11866 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,023 (25,477 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)