Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.759 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,222 (C$5,559) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)