Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.795 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,270 (C$6,628) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)