Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.774 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,343 (C$6,906) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)