Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.749 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,100 (C$5,476) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)