Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00909 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,217 (¥243,844) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)