Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27045 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,341 (16,050 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)