Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00823 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $349 (₨42,369) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)