Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27966 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,944 (17,678 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)