Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 USD / AMD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $479 (232,009Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 3 hours ago)