Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 94% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,064 in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)