Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,438 (₩5,029,834) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)