Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,143 (₩2,308,103) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)