Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,847 (₩3,226,948) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)