Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01539 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $782 (₨50,776) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)