Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01544 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $783 (₨50,672) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)