Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01538 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $720 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $673 (₨43,767) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)