Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01428 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $850 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $719 (₨50,340) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)