Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01356 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,468 (₨108,225) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 36,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 2 hours ago)