Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01528 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $703 (₨45,981) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)