Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01569 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $870 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $712 (₨45,374) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)