Cost of living comparison between Guntur, India and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01462 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $687 (₨46,961) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)