Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,018 (₩8,651,987) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)