Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,846 (₩4,339,412) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)