Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,751 (₩9,768,876) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)