Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01512 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $560 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $465 (₨30,764) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)