Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14468 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,254 (8,664元) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)