Cost of living comparison between Guines, Cuba and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,347 (3,347 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)