Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14569 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $841 (元5,770) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)