Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14591 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $562 (元3,852) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)