Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15135 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $760 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $709 (元4,687) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)