Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15822 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $890 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $835 (元5,280) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (44 minutes ago)