Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14514 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $835 (元5,750) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)