Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,741 in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (44 minutes ago)