Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,736 in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)