Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32224 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,726 (R$ 11,562) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)