Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,079 (€1,785) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)