Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 70% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,031 (11,031 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)