Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14414 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,182 (29,011元) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kamloops costs C$656 (about 2 hours ago)