Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14733 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,396 (29,836元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)