Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14526 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,013 (元27,629) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)