Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 128% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,803 (Bs 97,786) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (39 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)