Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 148% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,735 (Bs 77,156) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)