Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05244 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,225 (Mex$ 42,432) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)