Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05193 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,293 (Mex$ 44,145) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)