Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05353 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,224 (Mex$ 22,868) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)