Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,380 (€4,690) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (38 minutes ago)