Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,690 (€4,348) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)