Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,653 (€4,107) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)