Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,134 in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)