Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,069 in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)