Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,130 in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (44 minutes ago)